- 20182003-PRESENT : CLY CREATION / CLY BY CHUNG/ HASEOK CHUNG STUDIO OWNER AND HEAD PHOTOGRAPHER
- 20182016 - PRESENT: COCONA STORY IN KOREA OWNER
Back in 2004, Haseok founded CLY studio in Chelsea, New York. Ever since, CLY has shown substantial growth and advances in popularity, allowing Haseok to further expand his career in wedding, fashion, and fine art photography.
By incorporating fashion photography and photojournalism, he has developed a keen eye for beauty, light, and composition. The combination of the two fields also creates the ability to truly capture the authenticity of special moments, which include the wide-eyed smiles of guests, or stolen kisses between the bride and groom.
Haseok has also expanded a branch, Cocona Studio, to Seoul, which is widely known as South Korea’s capital, largest metropolis, and his hometown. Cocona’s professional photographers have been handpicked by our very own team. Through Cocona, He hopes to provide the unique opportunity for couples to experience their wedding in a culture very different from their own.
These diverse backgrounds have all contributed to shaping Haseok Chung studio into what it is today: a fine art, photojournalistic wedding photography company. At weddings, Haseok and his team follow a non-intrusive photojournalistic style, which is greatly appreciated by both his clients and guests. Haseok's photos reflect his belief that he should not only concentrate on the big picture, but take pride in capturing the sincere fleeting moments that evoke the senses. He understands the importance of having a holistic view of the scene he is aiming to capture without missing out the details.
As a fine art wedding photographer, Haseok has traveled worldwide, broadening his perspective of what it means to capture timeless moments in film to tell stories.
His works published on Harper's Bazaar, The knot, Vogue, Style Me Pretty, Wedding sparrow, Magnolia Rouge, and Carats and Cake.
- Cancellation made 15 days prior to the scheduled shooting date - 100% refund within 7 business days and no payment will be made to the photographer
- Cancellation made 10 days prior to the scheduled shooting date - 70% of the total amount will be refunded within 7 business days and 40% of non-refunded amount will be paid to the photographer
- Cancellation made 5 days prior to the scheduled shooting date - 50% of the total amount will be refunded within 7 business days and 50% of non-refunded amount will be paid to the photographer
- Cancellation made 2 days prior to the scheduled shooting date – No refund for the customer and 60% of non-refunded amount will be paid to the photographer
- No photograph session is allowed - If rescheduling or replacement with indoor shooting session are not possible because of the severe weather, 60% of your payment will be refunded (service fee is excluded) and 50% of non-refunded amount will be paid to the photographer
- Light Rain / Light Snow - Shooting with umbrella / Rescheduling or Replacement with indoor shooting session are available
- Heavy Snow / Heavy Rain / Heatwave - Rescheduling the date with the photographer is a given priority and replacement with indoor shooting session is also available