- 20172 photo awards from Greek exhibition for wedding photoreportaz - Image & Tech
- 20172 photography awards from Pws society for wedding detail and wedding photoreportaz
- 2016Mark of Excellence to photocompetition from Leica
- 20163 photo awards Mark of Excellence from PWS Society
- 2015awarded from photography society (Photo Wedding Stories) in 3 photos
- 20152nd place honnor of excellence in photocompetition from PWS
- 2015Mark of Excellence from Leica Most popular photo for 2015 according to Leica
- 2012wedding photographer
Christos Aggelidis was born in Athens and was raised in Patra till the age of 19, when at that time he was relocated in Athens due to his studies. From early childhood he recalls his love for photography following his father to photoshoot in the vicinity of Patra. He shot his first photo at the age of 3, which was the tank of the sink in the bathroom! From that moment on his parents realized his atraction to photography, and in this way his photo career as an amateur has began. At young age he was fond of shooting photojournalism themes in the streets of Patras.
By moving to Athens he started following varius photo seminars in conjuction with his studies, acquiring his first theoritical knowledge on the art of photography. At the age of 23 he started working as a profesional, shooting for other photographers, at studios and advertising photography. Later, he shot his first wedding ceremony the results of which excited the young couple and himself. From this day forth, it became perfectly clear to him how inspiring the wedding photography in Greece was and his inclination to be involved in a profesional level with this creative part of photography.
Chris Aggelidis started to take on a number of educative seminars in wedding photography and paricipate in photo contests where he received 10 international prizes from widely known photo communities such as Leica and Photo Wedding stories. In addition, he is currently an active member in famous photo communities like wedding photography select and photo wedding stories. He is mostly activated in the area of weddings and christenings, however he may support advertising photography, portraits etc.
His vision with his team is to be able to provide your memories such an artistic look, which in this unique day will accompany you for the rest of your life and cause you great deal of excitement. You may find more about his business and that of his associates in the site pages and in social media.
- Cancellation made 20 days prior to the scheduled shooting date - 100% refund within 7 business days and no payment will be made to the photographer
- Cancellation made 15 days prior to the scheduled shooting date - 70% of the total amount will be refunded within 7 business days and 40% of non-refunded amount will be paid to the photographer
- Cancellation made 7 days prior to the scheduled shooting date - 50% of the total amount will be refunded within 7 business days and 50% of non-refunded amount will be paid to the photographer
- Cancellation made 5 days prior to the scheduled shooting date – No refund for the customer and 60% of non-refunded amount will be paid to the photographer
- No photograph session is allowed - If rescheduling or replacement with indoor shooting session are not possible because of the severe weather, 50% of your payment will be refunded (service fee is excluded) and 60% of non-refunded amount will be paid to the photographer
- Light Rain / Light Snow - Shooting with umbrella / Rescheduling or Replacement with indoor shooting session are available
- Heavy Snow / Heavy Rain / Heatwave - Rescheduling the date with the photographer is a given priority and replacement with indoor shooting session is also available