- 20182003-PRESENT : CLY CREATION / CLY BY CHUNG/ HASEOK CHUNG STUDIO OWNER AND HEAD PHOTOGRAPHER
- 20182016 - PRESENT: COCONA STORY IN KOREA OWNER
Back in 2004, Haseok founded CLY studio in Chelsea, New York. Ever since, CLY has shown substantial growth and advances in popularity, allowing Haseok to further expand his career in wedding, fashion, and fine art photography.
By incorporating fashion photography and photojournalism, he has developed a keen eye for beauty, light, and composition. The combination of the two fields also creates the ability to truly capture the authenticity of special moments, which include the wide-eyed smiles of guests, or stolen kisses between the bride and groom.
Haseok has also expanded a branch, Cocona Studio, to Seoul, which is widely known as South Korea’s capital, largest metropolis, and his hometown. Cocona’s professional photographers have been handpicked by our very own team. Through Cocona, He hopes to provide the unique opportunity for couples to experience their wedding in a culture very different from their own.
These diverse backgrounds have all contributed to shaping Haseok Chung studio into what it is today: a fine art, photojournalistic wedding photography company. At weddings, Haseok and his team follow a non-intrusive photojournalistic style, which is greatly appreciated by both his clients and guests. Haseok's photos reflect his belief that he should not only concentrate on the big picture, but take pride in capturing the sincere fleeting moments that evoke the senses. He understands the importance of having a holistic view of the scene he is aiming to capture without missing out the details.
As a fine art wedding photographer, Haseok has traveled worldwide, broadening his perspective of what it means to capture timeless moments in film to tell stories.
His works published on Harper's Bazaar, The knot, Vogue, Style Me Pretty, Wedding sparrow, Magnolia Rouge, and Carats and Cake.
- 촬영일 기준 15 일 이전 취소 시, 7 영업일내 100% 환불
- 촬영일 기준 10 일 이전 취소 시, 7 영업일내 70% 환불하며, 환불 외 금액 중 40%를 작가에게 지급
- 촬영일 기준 5 일 이전 취소 시, 7 영업일내 50% 환불하며, 환불 외 금액 중 50%를 작가에게 지급
- 촬영일 기준 2 일 이전 취소 시, 0% 환불하며, 환불 외 금액 중 60%를 작가에게 지급
- 예기치 못한 기상변화로 실외촬영이 불가능하고 고객이 실내촬영 및 일정변경을 원지 않는 경우, 결제금액의 60%를 환불하며, 환불 외 금액 중 50%를 작가에게 지급
- 폭우, 폭설, 폭염 등의 기상악화 시, 작가와 협의를 통해 스케줄 조정을 우선으로하며, 작가와 협의 시 실내촬영으로 대체 가능
- 약한 비나 눈이 내리는 경우, 우산 촬영을 우선으로 하며, 작가와 협의 시 일정 변경 또는 실내촬영으로 대체 가능